These ribs will taste like they’ve been done on the barbecue, even though they were started and finished in the oven. They are super easy to do and will be a crowd or family favourite for sure.
You can also do them on the smoker when the weather is warmer and add that smoky flavour. Pair them with some baked beans, rice or potato, a salad if you’re into that sort of thing and enjoy your meal.
PS – make a batch of Tim’s Secret BBQ Rub recipe to use for your seasoning.
Yield 4 servings
These ribs are fall off the bone, juicy, and sure to make everyone's mouth water for more.
- 2 slabs of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 2-3 tablespoons of Tim's Secret BBQ Rub
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 1 small juice box of Apple Juice
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Remove the membrane off the back of the ribs.
- Apply a think layer of mustard to the ribs (this will help stick the rub to the ribs)
- Generously apply a layer of rub to the ribs.
- Bake in oven for 2 hours.
- Remove ribs and wrap in foul (meat side down).
- Put an ounce or so of apple juice in each foil pack of ribs.
- Bake for another 2 hours.
- Remove ribs from foil.
- Place back on baking sheet meat side up and slather with a generous portion of BBQ sauce (I like Baby Rays, but you can use any type you are fond off)
- Bake for 1 more hour.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.